These are just a few things....I'd like Santa to bring me this year.
1. For starters I never thought I'd want a Naked palette, but the other day I spent some time at Ulta and did ALOT of swatching & despite the fact that a new member of the Naked family will soon be released in the form of NAKED 3, I loved the colors of the
Naked 2 palette the most.
2. Next is a black down puffer jacket from North Face. The last one I bought a few years ago has definitely seen better days, so I asked Santa for a new one.
3. Seeing as I'm a huge fan of my silver Alex & Ani bracelets I would really love some of their rose gold ones.
4. I have been lusting for a pair of tan Frye riding boots for a while, and this may finally be my chance to get a pair...if Santa is feeling generous.
5. Lastly, I have asked Santa to bring me a jewelry box. I have a pretty big collection of jewelry without a home to put it in. For a while I was content with my little stack of boxes that currently house my jewelry, but now I think it's time to be a big girl and get a proper jewelry box.
And that for the most part is what is on my Christmas Wish List...What's on yours?